Community Naloxone Training In-Person
Please Join The Overdose Response Team and Bangor Public Library for a Free community Naloxone training.
• Learn The signs and Symptoms of opioid overdose
• Learn How to use Naloxone(Narcan) to respond to an overdose
• Each Individual will receive a free box containing two intranasal doses of Naloxone
We will have at least 3 members of the overdose response team there to do individual training with people as they arrive. The training takes about 10-15 minutes per person.
- Thursday, January 26, 2023
- 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Norman Minsky Lecture Hall